Guild meetings and Open Sews are held a.t Old Spool Sewing, Higgins Avenue, Brielle. Note that this meeting setting has changed. We now meet on Facebook Meetings as well. The timing is the same as below. The link can be found on our Facebook page. Doors open at 7 PM, General meeting runs from 7-9PM with Open Sew at a different date. Note that due to parking issues we ask that you arrive and enter the shop at 7PM.
March 14 Bring a friend!
May 15 Noodlehead bag #241. Pattern must be bought in advance from noodlehead.com Bring your fabrics and sewing machine!
June 12- members only gathering
July – Location To Be Announced
August – No meeting
December 11 Holiday Meeting
2022 Meetings and Sew In Events
January 13 learn about Social Media
- January 15- Sew Ins-Grab and Go Tote by G.E. Designs 10 AM at Old Spool Sewing Studio, Brielle. The pattern must be bought at http://www.gedesigns.com. The cost is $10.00
February 10-Serger Demo
March 10- Learn about popular sewing machine feet
- March 26 Sew In
- Monster Bag Backpack Sewing Tote, free pattern can be found at The Modern Quilt Guild site for MQG members only
- Creating Totes with students of Old Spool Sewing School for The Village in Point Pleasant
May 12- Fabric Strip project
- Art Quilt presentation
- Charity Quilt Sew In
- Bring Mini Quilts in Process
- Sewing Machine Feet 101
- Team Shamrock
- Bring Quilts for BAC Quilts for Today and Tomorrow
2023 Meetings and Sew Ins